Records List provides the facility to manage all records in a project. Via this screen, records can be viewed, edited, and deleted. Filtering and searching also make it easier to quickly find records matching certain criteria.
- New Record – Create a new record.
- Add to Favorites – Add the project in the Producer Favorites in the Dashboard for easy access.
- Help Center – This help page.
In the toolbar to the right is a search box where you can enter a word, or series of words, and click the Search records button to search and display all records matching your search words.
If more than 20 records are available, two double-arrow boxes are provided to move to the first and last pages. Also, two single-arrow boxes are displayed to move one page back or forward. Finally, between the arrows, the current page number and the total number of pages available are displayed.
At the top of the table are links such as All, Active, Inactive, Trash, that when clicked, will cause just the records of that type to be displayed in the underlying table.
Some column headings can be clicked to sort the table of Records List in ascending or descending order. Click on the or icon to change the sort order.
Add records to the Batch Print Preview using the checkbox then click Apply to popup the Print Preview.
The records are sorted by default with the primary and secondary sort field you specified in the Designer / Producer Setup screen. Each row of the table represents a record in IDC. Click anywhere in the row to allow a record to be edited in the Record Information screen.
The Records List table contains the following columns:
- – Record status
Active (green), Active with Contactless data (green), Inactive (red), Trash (brown), or Pending in Queue (dark green)
- – When checked, selects that record to be processed by a Bulk Action.
- – Preview of the record Photo ID, if available.
- ID # – This is the record ID number. The name “ID #” can be changed in the Designer / Producer Setup screen, so it might be different.
- Color Code – This shows the color and name of the Color Code selected in the Record Information Color Code can be turn off in the Designer / Producer Setup screen, so it might not be visible. Color Codes can be edited (color and title) in the Designer / Color Code screen.
- Additional Columns – Columns after Color Code are chosen in the Designer / Producer Setup