Warning: You can damage your data with this tool by misusing it. Any changes are permanent, and there is no way back. Make a backup of your records using the Export Records tool to XML first.
We suggest creating a temporary project with the exact Field Definition and leaving it inactive for testing. Make your importation test on that project. Once satisfied with the result, do it on the active project. You don’t need to import all the records on the test project. Just a few hundred should be enough.
Any row that will not be correctly formatted will be skipped. You will get a report after the importation, and you can fix and re-import the skipped rows.
insert date is optional. If not specified, the insert date will be the current date.
Country code must be the ISO/3166-1 (2 letters country code) in UPPER CASE.
Gender code must be the ISO/IEC 5218 (number code).
Language code must be the ISO/639-1 (2 letters country code) in UPPER CASE.
All other columns will be ignored.
- Project List – Manage all the projects in the organization.
- Project Setup – Main section to setup your project. You can see the Project Name you are working on in the tab.
- Producer Setup – List of checkboxes and options for the Producer
- Field Definition – Choose all fields you need for your project.
- Color Code – Categorize your cardholders in Producer with a description and color.
- Front / Back Design – Configure the design on template (texts, dynamic texts, barcodes and images)
- Import Records – Import records to your projects.
- Export Records – Export records from your projects.
- QR Code Setup – IDpack in the Cloud has many features build-in with QR Code.
- Import mode
If the ID # is already present:
- Update: records will be updated, and new ones will be added.
- Overwrite: all records will be deleted and then imported.
- Skip: records will be left untouched if already present.
- Field Separator
- Comma (,)
- Semicolon (;)
- Colon (:)
- Field Enclosure
- Quotation mark (“)
- Apostrophe (‘)
- Import Color Code Mode
The numeric is the # of the Color Code (1-15). The string is the descriptive name of the Color Code. Ex: “Media” if using the IDpack9 Export to XLS or CSV, select STRING. If importing from IDpack9 MS Access or any other Datafeed, select NUMERIC.
- Skip First Line
Check if the first line of the CSV contains the table column names. If checked, the line will be skipped.
- Import Data from IDpack v9
Check if you are importing your data from IDpack v9 – Element, Business, or Professional
- First Column contain ID #
Check if the first column of the CSV contains the ID #. If not checked, IDC will add the ID # automatically starting at 149786.
Simply paste CVS text here.
Upload a CSV or TXT file.
You can import data from an external CSV or TXT formatted database via a Secure URL. The Secure URL can point to any extracted date bridge or gateway from a MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Website, or FTP. Select your Logon Type: Anonymous or Basic Authentication with Username and Password. Although we allow Anonymous connections, we do not recommend it. JSON, XML, and Scheduled Import are coming soon. This feature is available with IDC Professional and IDC Enterprise.
- URL must be HTTPS with TLS 1.2 and up.
- No redirection is allowed.
- HTML Return Code MUST be 200
- The connection timeout is 10 secs.
- You can allowlist our server IP for more security.
IDpack in the Cloud sends a JSON data block when connecting to the URL. You can use this information to enhance security by validating the data and creating request logs. The header is: ‘Content-Type:application/json; charset=utf-8’.
“app”: “IDpack in the Cloud”,
IDC version numbers can change frequently, and you can’t use that number for verification. You can validate the three keys for security: organization_key, project_key, and user_key.
To import from Excel or Google Sheets to IDC, make the cells selection in the spreadsheet. The columns must match the Import records format (see below in the Import Records page) from IDpack in the Cloud.
and paste it into the CSV text field.
- Select Tabulation from the Field Separator
- Click Start Importation
Consider splitting up your input list if you get errors, blank pages, or partially imported lists: it can be your provider’s time/resource limit. It’s safe to import the same list a second time; no duplications will occur. We tested importation with over 200,000 records without any issues or delays. Importing 2,000 records should take less than 5 seconds.
This feature is available upon request only and at our discretion. This tool allows you to Import Photo IDs in IDpack in the Cloud. Imported photos are matched using the ID #. ex: 100580.jpg
- Photos must be in one ZIP file.
- Each ZIP file must be 20MB maximum.
- We support JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG, and WebP image formats.
- Photos will be resized based on your Plan.
- We recommend that each picture must not be larger than 100k.
- Existing photos will be overwritten.
- When the import starts, do not close the browser tab.