We are optimizing and smashing bugs every day. The list below represents essential changes only. See the documentation for more information.
- NewAdded three IDC default fields: User Organization Name, User Organization Location, and User Organization Phone. These fields can be printed on the badge. Great for Visitor’s Badges in a multi-location setup.
- UpdateDatabase cleanup
- UpdateIDC Libraries cleanup
- NewExport records (with filters) from one Project to another.
- NewDuplicate Project (with or without records) from Designer.
- NewIDC now includes an Open Source SDK for the API. The API is available with an IDC Professional or IDC Enterprise plan.
- NewAPI Reference are now available public online.
- NewTemplate Builder v2 rolled out.
- UpdateIDC Professional went from $599.40 to $699, but we added the Template Builder module to the plan.
- UpdateIDC Enterprise went from $1499.40 to $1299.
- UpdateAll prices rounded to .00
- ChangedBuilder is changed to Template Builder, Producer is changed to Badge Producer, and Designer is changed to Project Designer.
- FixFixed bugs in the User module.
- NewAdded support for DIV, SPAN, STYLE in Designer -> Front/Back Design -> Static Text with HTML.
- NewAdded IDC Rest API – Available to IDC Professional and IDC Enterprise. This feature allows you to integrate IDC into your system.
- NewAdded a manual renewal subscription button for subscriptions not set with auto-renew.
- NewHappy New Year!
- UpdateWe updated our Photo ID Capture and Import/Edit Photo ID to be compatible with the new version of PHP
- UpdateWe updated our Print Engine to be compatible with the new version of PHP
- UpdateWe migrated IDC into two new servers.
- FixFixed the white box when printing landscape from Android Mobile.
- NewAdded JivoChat to IDC
- NewAdded the option to write a Private Note for each user.
- NewStarted to migrate IDC to the IDC APP, ETA 3 weeks
- FixProducer and Designer-> Fixed a bug with administrator rights.
- UpdatePartner -> Updated the IDC Partner – Products Documentation. See PDF in the Marketing Library.
- NewBuilder-> Added an option to embed OTF fonts. It makes the file much bigger, but it’s necessary. TTF fonts are better; avoid OTF fonts if possible.
- NewProducer -> Record Information now display camera resolution, ex: Live Camera – 4K
= 1.14.277 – October 04, 2022 =
- UpdateAdded a max projects for IDC Starter.
- FixFixed some CSS.
= 1.13.263 – September 20, 2022 =
- NewStart working on https://api.idpack.cloud/ an API tool for IDC Professional and IDC Enterprise..
- Update“Not logged in” now redirect to the log in page.
- UpdateMore work on the responsiveness with mobile phones and tablets.
- UpdateUpdated all Designer help topic in the Documentation.
= 1.13.262 – September 19, 2022 – Major Update =
- NewTop header and Menu are now responsive for Mobiles.
- NewMenu now display an OFF button to log off. Take less space and is easier to translate 🙂
- NewAll fields can be inserted as a shortcode to construct complex paragraphs in Designer -> Static Text.
- UpdateProducer -> Import\Edit Photo are now compatible with Mobiles.
- Update“Print Preview” is now compatible with Mobiles.
= 1.13.256 – September 13, 2022 =
- Update“Print Preview” is now push as a Binary Blob to the browser. This is more secure and faster since there is no URL to access the Print Preview.
- UpdateWith “Print Preview” in memory, when clicking “Print Preview” a second time will display the “Print Preview” instantly.
= 1.13.252 – September 09, 2022 =
- NewStarted translating Designer, 10% done.
- UpdateProducer is now translated at 98%, we are moving to a new section. The remaining 2% is barely displayed text.
- NewTop header and Menu are now translated.
= 1.13.248 – September 05, 2022 =
- UpdateProducer is now translated at 95%
- UpdateProducer – Records List can now scroll (left-right) when width is larger than 1200px.
= 1.12.237 – August 25, 2022 – Major Update =
- NewWe added Multi-Language support. We are currently supporting English and French, which will take some time to translate. We started with Producer and can change the language in your Profile.
= 1.12.234 – August 22, 2022 =
- UpdateThe date picker in Producer is now popping up when clicking the Calendar Icon.
= 1.12.225 – August 14, 2022 =
- NewNew QR Code type added: WiFi QR Code, to print cards with QR Code that setup WiFi Automatically. Great for hotels, restaurants, and Airbnb.
= 1.12.220 – August 08, 2022 =
- UpdateMore work on the responsive with mobile phones and tablets.
= 1.12.219 – August 07, 2022 =
- FixFixed a *%#$%@ bug with iPhone capturing Photo ID. Fixed for good.
- UpdateIDC is much more responsive with mobile phones and tablets.
- NewSupport Evolis Primacy 2 networking printer (Ethernet and Wifi) with Android mobiles and tablets.
- UpdateAdded a first layer white rectangle on the Print Preview to fix an issue with the Evolis Primacy 2 mobile driver.
- UpdateChanged the contactless icon position in the Records List to make it more compact.
- UpdateUpdated the Import Records help topic in the Documentation.
= 1.11.212 – July 31, 2022 – Major Update =
- NewAdded Contactless Card Reader (RFID) support for IDC Professional and IDC Enterprise.
- FixFixed EPI Suite import file with concatenate field [Firstname&” “&Lastname].
- UpdateUpdated all IDC PDF files.
We had to pause our development for a month due to a major Sports Event with the Canadian Hockey League.
= 1.11.187 – July 06, 2022 =
- FixFixed “New User” when user already exist.
- ChangeNew “Message System” design.
= 1.10.164 – June 13, 2022 =
- ChangeAdded bullets notification on the Menu bar. Need spaces for more features!
- ChangeDashboard CSS design enhancement.
= 1.10.160 – June 09, 2022 =
- NewIn “Producer”, added “Batch Print to Queue” for customers with Enterprise plan.
- NewIn “Producer”, added “Filter by Print Queue” for customers with Enterprise plan.
= 1.9.151 – May 31, 2022 =
- ChangeIn “Producer”, changed the word “Duplicate” to “Clone”. “Duplicate” was too long for the mobile screen!
= 1.9.151 – May 31, 2022 =
- NewAll modes for “Dual side printing” display in “Preview Design”, “Designer”, “Producer”, and “Preview Card” correctly.
= 1.9.150 – May 30, 2022 =
- ChangeMoved the “Border around the Photo ID” options from “Designer \ Producer Setup” to “Designer \ Front\Back Design”.
- NewAdded a notification bullet to the “Print Queue”.
- NewTwo new modes for “Dual side printing”: “Blank Back” and “Duplicate Front to Back”.
- ChangeNew looks for the blue buttons.
- ChangeElectronic Signature can be added to any projects now (if available from your plan).
- ChangeAddded a “Not available with your current plan.” in Designer when needed.
= 1.9.146 – May 26, 2022 =
- ChangeChanged the “Designer \ New Project” with a custom “Preview Design”.
= 1.9.145 – May 25, 2022 =
- FixFixed an issue in Producer when no field(s) are selected in “Designer \ Producer Setup”.
- ChangeChanged the tabs and toolbar design to support mobile users better.
- ChangeChanged the list header background color for more contrast.
= 1.9.143 – May 23, 2022 =
- Fixtimezones list are now pull from the PHP database.
- ChangeImport Records from External Database now sends a JSON data block when connecting to the URL.
- ChangeImport Records Documentation updated.
= 1.9.141 – May 21, 2022 =
- NewImport Records from External Database now available with IDC Professional and IDC Enterprise.
= 1.9.139 – May 19, 2022 =
- FixFixed all IDC listing for Safari browser (Mac).
- FixFixed CSS for mobile phone.
= 1.9.130 – May 10, 2022 =
- Fixtimezone records are forced to UTC in database.
= 1.9.125 – May 05, 2022 =
- NewUsers filters are saved and kept until you reset them.
= 1.9.124 – May 04, 2022 =
- NewDesigner filters are saved and kept until you reset them.
- NewProducer -> Records List filters are saved and kept until you reset them.
- NewDesigner -> Import Records from file (CSV or TXT).
- NewThree new filters in Producer -> Records List: Color Code, Photo ID, and Printed.
= 1.9.123 – May 03, 2022 =
- FixUser Setup: We fixed a bug when the password included weird characters (for new users).
- FixUser Setup: We now force lowercase for new user emails.
= 1.9.122 – May 02, 2022 =
- NewSet the timezone in Profile and Users to display times based on your location.
- ChangeWe updated all lists to support the timezone display.
- NewFilter by Color Code in the Producer: Records List
- ChangeDocumentation updated with new screenshots and texts
= 1.6.99 – April 19, 2022 – Major Update =
- NewIDC Enterprise can now import design directly from CartdStudio 2.0
= 1.8.90 – April 10, 2022 =
- NewEdit Photo ID after importing or capturing the picture to crop it. See it in action here.
- NewDelete Records Method in Designer: Erase Records (Instantly) or Trash\Delete Records
- NewAdded tooltips on the IDC toolbar and keyboard shortcut.
- ChangeFront/Back Setup and now Front/Back Design
= 1.8.81 – April 02, 2022 =
- NewAll Gallery Contents are now standardized (Producer, Templates, Partners, Manufacturers) with more straightforward navigation.
- NewAdded double-sided preview in Producer Projects List if available.
- NewAdded new keyboard shortcut (see documentation) and ESC key now close all modal windows in IDC.
- NewNew language field available with a pull-down menu, listing all ISO/639-1 (2 letters country code)
= 1.7.79 – March 20, 2022 =
- NewThe Rotate Back 180° feature requested by many for double-sided printers is finally available in Designer – Producer Setup.
- NewAdded support for 4×6 cardstock. A great format for sports events and events that needs large cards.
- NewAdded Background Image per Color Code in Designer.
- NewImport Photo ID from a ZIP file. This feature is available upon request only and at our discretion.
= 1.7.71 – March 14, 2022 =
- NewPrint Batch Preview is now available in Producer – Records List.
- NewConfigure Border around Photo ID in Designer
= 1.7.60 – March 03, 2022 =
- NewResults per page is now available in Producer – Records List.
= 1.6.58 – February 28, 2022 – Major Update =
- NewIDC Enterprise can now import design directly from EPI Suite 6.0
= 1.6.41 – February 11, 2022 =
- NewWe are now using SVG and WebP as the default displayed images. As a result, templates are showing way fast now!
= 1.5.8 – January 08, 2022 =
- NewPrint Preview is now popping-up directly in the Record Information.
= 1.4.347 – December 12, 2022 =
- NewAdded a new type of QR Code: Linked Field. You can link a database field to a QR code.
= 1.3.327 – November 23, 2021 =
- FixPrint Preview for Edge and Firefox is now working like Chrome.
- NewStarter Plan are now unlimited time
= 1.3.196 – July 15, 2021 =
- EnhanceNew look to User Setup
- NewNew View Preview privilege
= 1.3.181 – June 30, 2021 =
- EnhanceNew idc_menu_top systems with same look.
- EnhanceChanged “My Team” for “Users” since this sections can be used for more than team members, like customers account.
- NewAdded a “Customer” role in User Setup.
= 1.3.179 – June 28, 2021 =
- NewIDC now supports Scriptel Signature Pads for all plans!
- EnhancePhoto ID in Producer are no longer auto-saved. You have to save the records to apply changes.
- NewAdded 10 new templates with Signature panel.
= 1.3.179 – June 25, 2021 =
- NewNew Operator’s Driver permit card design.
= 1.3.172 – June 14, 2021 =
- New2 new fields: Card verification value (CVV) and Driver’s License
= 1.3.150 – May 30, 2021 =
- EnhanceMajor server Optimization, most content now distributed by our Content Delivery Network (“CDN”)
- EnhanceOptimization in our Template Engine builder.
= 1.3.148 – May 28, 2021 – Major Update =
- AddDesigner/Producer: Support for HTML code in Memo Text. Check Allow HTML in Front/Back Setup and start customizing.
- AddDesigner/Producer: 5 New templates #122455, #122456, #122458, #122459, and #122460,
= 1.3.145 – May 25, 2021 =
- AddSupport: 5 new videos https://www.idpack.cloud/support/videos/
= 1.3.125 – May 05, 2021 =
- AddDesigner/Producer: New template #122454 for COVID-19 Test Certificate
- AddDesigner/Producer: Name new fields to support the Vaccination Certificate and Test Certificate templates
= 1.3.124 – May 04, 2021 – Major Update =
- AddDesigner/Producer: The new QR code App is now available. Select a template with a QR code and see the new tab in Designer for setup
- AddDesigner/Producer: New template #122453 for COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- AddSupport: New Support section
= 1.3.116 – Apr 26, 2021 =
- AddSupport: Added a videos support section https://www.idpack.cloud/support/videos/
- FixDesigner/Producer: Fixed 2D barcode with plan not allowed
- EnhanceMoved all videos to Youtube.
= 1.3.105 – Apr 15, 2021 =
- AddDesigner/Producer: Added support for the Magicard Pronto100
= 1.3.96 – Apr 07, 2021 =
- Add -Designer/Producer: 1 new template #122452
= 1.3.94 – Apr 04, 2021 – Major Update =
- AddDashboard: IDC Analytics, with visual graph. We will add more options shortly.
= 1.3.88 – Mar 30, 2021 =
- AddDesigner/Producer: 2 new amazing templates #122448 and #122449
- AddDesigner/Producer: Importation tool for external Photo ID. Contact us for more detail.
= 1.3.86 – Mar 28, 2021 =
- AddDesigner/Producer PDF: Added shortcodes for Texts object in the Front/Back Setup.
- ChangeUpdated documentation for Front/Back Setup.
= 1.3.84 – Mar 26, 2021 =
- AddDesigner: Full support to import records from IDpack 7, IDpack 8 and IDpack 9. We also wrote a 20 pages Guide.
= 1.3.79 – Mar 21, 2021 – Major Update =
- AddDesigner: Front/Back Setup you can now change the color of all texts and dynamic texts!
- AddDesigner: Front/Back Setup you can now add a background image to any templates!
- EnhanceDesigner: Template pages is now using our CDN to load preview card, WAY MUCH FASTER!
- EnhanceTemplates: SVG codes are now loaded from objects instead of design. IDC now works 100% with layers like Illustrator.
- ChangeDesigner: Color Code\Import, columns has been renamed to match IDpack for Windows
- ChangeDesigner: Color Code, default colors can now be empty (NULL) instead of FFFFFF to remove any confusion when not in use.
= 1.3.76 – Mar 18, 2021 =
- FixProducer: Webcam Capture Photo ID on new records was not recorded correctly, it has been fixed.
- FixAll: Importing images with UPPERCASE filename was causing issue detecting filetype, it has been fixed.
= 1.3.75 – Mar 17, 2021 =
- EnhanceWe created an Official IDC Color Palette to standardize all colors on IDC. We are currently applying it, it might take a few days.
- EnhanceDesigner: Image/Logo upload system cleaned
= 1.3.74 – Mar 16, 2021 =
- EnhanceAll: CSS minifying
- EnhanceProducer: (CSS and JS) code optimization
- EnhanceProducer: Card project design are now in CDN, page load much faster.
= 1.3.73 – Mar 15, 2021 =
- EnhanceProducer: Project List – Image optimization
- EnhanceDesigner/Team/Profile: (CSS and JS) code optimization
= 1.3.72 – Mar 14, 2021 =
- EnhanceDesigner: Field Definition – Keep all fields when changing design, it’s more logical and practical
- FeatureDesigner: JS optimization
- EnhanceDesigner: New icon for favorites projects, display icon in Project List
= 1.3.69 – Mar 11, 2021 =
- EnhanceDesigner: Added multiple select in the Field Definition
- FixDesigner: Many issues in the Import Records
- AddField RFID for OMNIKEY® 5427CK to save credentials such as iCLASS Seos®, iCLASS SE®, iCLASS®, MIFARE®, Indala Prox, and HID Prox.
- FixDesigner: Bugs with the Front/Back Setup
- AddDesigner: Added 17 new fields in the Fields Definition (85)
= 1.3.67 – Mar 09, 2021 =
- AddAdded favorites projects in Designer-Producer for Dashboard shortcut
- AddClick on Live Capture in Producer-Profile to capture a photo. (good for mobile)
- FeatureProfile-Producer: New loading spinner (much faster)
- EnhanceTemplates: Logo are now loaded from objects instead of project design.
= 1.3.62 – Mar 4, 2021 =
- FixDesigner\Field Definition: Fixed drop-down menu index
- AddProducer\Record Information: Added DateTime picker icon
- AddDesigner-Producer: Added field Currency with drop-down
= 1.2.94 – Apr 02, 2020 =
- AddDesigner-Producer: QR code
- EnhanceDesigner: Moved logo to Front/Back Setup, now you can change logos independently (two)
= 1.2.94 – Mar 04, 2020 =
- Official Release after 2 years of development
= 1.0.0 – Mar 11, 2018 =
- Initial Presentation at the ISC West 2018 – Sands Expo Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, the United States, in partnership with Zebra Technologies