Before using IDC Enterprise, your computer must meet the following minimum system requirements:
- Windows 7 and up
- macOS Catalina and up
- Android Pie and up
Modern Internet Browsers:
- Google Chrome (recommended)
- Microsoft Edge
A fast Internet connection
Since it is a cloud-based platform, you must always be connected to a fast Internet connection.
Additional recommended features:
- Card printer: Evolis, Magicard, HID Global, Team NISCA, Entrust, Zebra Technologies, and other leading card printer manufacturers.
- Tripod for the webcam
- Barcode reader with keyboard emulation
- Scriptel Signature pad (any EasyScript models)
- HID OMNIKEY 5427CK Gen2 reader (R54270101 or R54270111)
We do not provide support for installing devices such as printers, cameras, OMNIKEY, signature pads, or barcode readers. To install such devices properly, please refer to the manufacturer’s instructions. Furthermore, we do not support Operating Systems, browsers, or any external software.
What is a “modern browser”?
Photo ID resolution
IDC will always try to use the maximum camera resolution depending on the plan.
- HD: 1280×720 (720p)
- Full HD: 1920×1080 (1080p)
- 4K Ultra HD: 4096 x 2160