User Setup is where you enter all information for your users in the organization. Fill in the different fields, set role and privileges and click Save User. A new record appears in the Team List table.
- Team List – Manage all the users in the organization.
- User Setup – Add / Edit User, Role and Privileges for a user.
- Add New – Create a new user.
- Move to Inactive – Move the user to Inactive so the user can’t log in.
- Move to Trash – Move the user to Trash so the user can’t log in and Administrator can delete it.
- Save User – Save the user to the cloud.
- IDC Help – This help page.
By default, New User is Active and can log in right away.
- Active User – Active user can log in with its role and privileges specified for this organization.
- Inactive User – Inactive user cannot log in.
- Trash User – Inactive user cannot log in. User with Administrator role can delete the user while with this status.
- First Name – Change the first name.
- Last Name – Change the last name.
- Email – Change the email address.
- Role – Operator gets access to Producer. Designer gets access to Producer and Designer to create new projects. Administrator gets full access to the system.
- Current Password – To change a user password, you must enter the current password,
- New Password – The new password
- New Password Again – Repeat the new password again.
Below all the privileges you can set for users per project.
- Producer – Access this project in Producer
- Add Card – Add cards in Producer
- Edit Card – Edit cards in
- Deactivate Card – Move cards to Inactive.
- Trash Card – Move cards to Trash.
- Print Card – Preview cards before printing.
- Capture Picture – Capture picture for cards.
- View Activity Log – View activity log for a project.