Account Settings is your personal area where you can change your name, password, change your profile picture, edit your social media address and share it all with your team members.
The Profile Picture is a nice, easy way to test your webcam and make sure it works with IDC. Does IDpack in the Cloud see what my webcam sees? No, we don’t see the live feed of your webcam; only the picture you’ve captured is sent to our server. You are responsible for the content that you post to IDC, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness. Please read our Terms of Service down below for more information.
You can change the video source using the pull-down menu. Example: You are working with a laptop but want to capture picture from a webcam with people in front of you? Just select the other webcam in the pull-down menu and IDC will switch to that camera.
- Account Settings – Edit your profile and capture your profile picture.
- Organization Profile – Edit organization name, billing address and logo.
- Subscription – Manage IDC subscription.
- Capture Picture – Capture a snapshot from your webcam and save it to IDC. You can use the shortcut CTRL-G to grab a picture.
- Save Changes – Save your profile to the cloud
- IDC Help – This help page
- First Name – Your first name.
- Last Name – Your last name
- Email – Your email
- IDC Master – (Yes/No) The IDC Master option is available when you complete the Graduation Badge. When the IDC Master is Yes, all the text explanation of each pages will be hidden. This creates cleaner, smaller and faster interface. Default is No.