QR Code Setup
The QR Code Setup ub-sections (smaller tabs).
- Project List – Manage all the projects in the organization.
- Project Setup – Main section to setup your project. You can see the Project Name you are working on in the tab.
- Producer Setup – List of checkboxes and options for the Producer
- Field Definition – Choose all fields you need for your project.
- Color Code – Categorize your cardholders in Producer with a description and color.
- Front / Back Design – Configure the design on template (texts, dynamic texts, barcodes and images)
- Import Records – Import records to your projects.
- Export Records – Export records from your projects.
- QR Code Setup – IDpack in the Cloud has many features build-in with QR Code.
- New Project – Create a new project.
- Move to Active – Move the project to active when ready to print cards in Producer.
- Move to Trash – Remove the project from everywhere except for Administrator.
- Import Records – Import records from a CSV file, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Google Sheet, etc.
- Import Photo ID– Import Photo ID from a ZIP file. Imported photos are matched using the ID #. ex: 100580.jpg. This feature is available upon request only and at our discretion.
- Export Records – Export records to XLSX (Excel), CSV, and XML. You can export the Photo ID using the XML or XLSX format.
- Open in Producer – Open the project directly in Producer (shortcut).
- Save Project – Save the project to the cloud.
- Help Center – This help page.
QR Code Type
IDpack in the Cloud has many features build-in with QR Code. Below you can find the list and description on how they work.
IDC QR Code App
This is the simplest one,
LuggageTag in the Cloud
WiFi QR Code