Front / Back Setup
IDC templates can have four types of objects that you can customize for the front and the back of the card depending of the design. Some design might not have barcode or image.
- Project List – Manage all the projects in the organization.
- Project Setup – Main section to setup your project. You can see the Project Name you are working on in the tab.
- Field Definition – Choose all fields you need for your project.
- Producer Setup – List of checkboxes and options for the Producer
- Color Code – Categorize your cardholders in Producer with a description and color.
- Front / Back Setup – Configure the design on template (texts, dynamic texts, barcodes and images).
- Add New – Create a new project.
- Move to Active – Move the project to active when ready to print cards in Producer.
- Move to Trash – Remove the project from everywhere except for Administrator.
- Import Cards – Import cards from a CSV file, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Google Sheet, etc.
- Save Project – Save the project to the cloud.
- IDC Help – This help page.
- Logo – IDC will use your organization logo by default that you’ve set in Profile / Organization, but you can always change it for each project. Click on Choose File and choose a logo on your computer. For great printing results, a logo must be the recommended upload size or bigger. We recommend PNG as file type; PNG supports transparency and the results in better looking prints. File size may not exceed 500 kb.
- Text – Text are static text that stay the same on all cards.
- Dynamic Text – Is text that changes depending on the value set in Producer Card Information Example: First Name will print “Steve”. If you select “Empty” from the pull-down menu, the dynamic text will be hidden on the card.
- Barcode – It will print a barcode depending on the symbology you choose and the field to be encoded. Make sure the right symbology is selected, as invalid data can generate an error. Example: having letters in a barcode that accepts only numbers.
- Image – Select an image to replace the one in the template.
List of barcodes supported by IDC.
- CODABAR (varchar)
- CODE 11 (decimal)
- CODE 128 (varchar)
- CODE 128 A (varchar)
- CODE 128 B (varchar)
- CODE 128 C (decimal)
- CODE 39 (varchar)
- CODE 39 EXTENDED (varchar)
- CODE 93 (varchar)
- EAN-13 (decimal)
- EAN-2 (decimal)
- EAN-5 (decimal)
- EAN-8 (decimal)
- Interleaved 2 of 5 (decimal)
- MSI (decimal)
- PHARMACODE (decimal)
- PHARMACODE TWO-TRACKS (decimal)
- PLANET (decimal)
- POSTNET (decimal)
- RMS4CC (varchar)
- Standard 2 of 5 (decimal)
- UPC-A (decimal)
- UPC-E (decimal)