API Users List
API Users List provides the facility to manage all the API users in the organization. API users can be viewed, edited, and deleted via this screen. Filtering and searching also make finding users matching certain criteria easier.
- API Users List – Manage all the API users in the organization.
- API User Setup – Add / Edit User, Privileges for an API user.
- IDC API Client
- New API User – Create a new API user.
- Open API Client – Open the API Client.
- Help Center – This help page.
At the top of the table are links such as All, Active, Inactive, Trash that, when clicked, will cause just the API users of that type to be displayed in the underlying table.
The users are sorted by username. Each row of the table represents a user in IDC. Click anywhere in the row to allow an API user to be edited in the API User Setup screen.
The table of API Users List contains the following columns:
- – Status of the user: Trash (brown), Inactive (red) or Active (green)
- – When clicked (checked), selects that project to be processed by a Bulk Action.
- – Preview of the API user profile.
- Role – This is the user’s role in the organization.
- Username – Username of the API user.
- Organization – Organization name of the user when managing multiple customers (Enterprise Plan).
- Last modified – The Date column for each user shows the date ‘Inserted’ or ‘Last Modified’ depending if it has been modified or not.